Harmony Porch Flooring
- 1 x 4 tongue and groove edges
- Pre-sanded and ready to install in popular gray, and cedar; can be painted
- Sanded surface requires no paint prep
- UV-stabilized to reduce fading
- Reversible – smooth or wood grain surfaces
- Net thickness – 3/4”
- Net width – 3 1/2"
- Net face width – 3 1/8”
- Factory cut boards in 8', 10', 12' and 16' lengths
- 16" O.C. Installation
HARMONY PORCH FLOORING
Harmony PVC flooring, like all products from KOMA Building Products, look, feel and work just like high quality wood, but are impervious to moisture, insects and just about anything else Mother Nature can deal out.
KOMA PVC porch flooring, sometimes referred to as plastic flooring, won’t swell, rot, split, delaminate, cup or craze, even under the harshest of conditions. The secret is our unique Celuka extrusion process that delivers the hardest surface in the industry, and the most exacting thicknesses ever manufactured.
Harmony PVC porches feature an attractive, and very long-lasting surface; require minimal maintenance, without painting; and allow for easy renewal by sanding/painting.
Please let us know if you would like to request a sample.